Here are some excellent websites for writers looking for Literary Agents. Each one lists specific agents, what they are looking for and how to contact them.
1. Literary Rambles: http://caseylmccormick.blogspot.com/
2. Mary Kole’s sight for all things in Children’s Literature, including how to edit and rewrite before submitting: http://kidlit.com/
3. Absolute Write Water Cooler: Agents accepting unsolicited YA: http://www.absolutewrite.com
4. Rachel Gardner, Literary Agent: http://cba-ramblings.blogspot.com/
5. Pub Rants, Kristen Nelson, Literary Agent: http://pubrants.blogspot.com/
Let me know if you’ve come across any other valuable sites for writers in search of a Literary Agent.