KALE CHIPS are a fun way to get children to eat vegetables. They’re surprisingly easy to make, store well and taste amazing. Even adults who shy away from their veggies will enjoy these low calorie treats.
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Wash kale and pat dry. Remove the tough stems. Tear kale leaves into pieces.
3. Coat kale leaves with olive oil and place them one at a time onto the parchment.
4. Lightly sprinkle with sea salt. Bake in a 275 degree oven for 20-30 minutes. Check after 20 minutes to see if kale is crispy to the touch.
5. Let them cool. Munch away! Store uneaten chips in a plastic storage container so they don’t break. These are a great chip with a sandwich or as a snack. You can eat a pan full with no guilt. HAPPY MUNCHING!