Looking for a way to get your holiday shopping done AND give back to a worthy cause at the same time? There are several ways to make it happen this holiday season.
1. TOM’S for Target has put out a line of chic home goods, apparel, and shoes in stores and online at http://www.target.com. For every purchase, Tom’s donate one week of meals to Feeding America.
The following companies offer a “Buy one – Give one” guarantee:
2. http://www.handinhandsoap.com For every 2-bar pack purchased ($18.00), the company donates a bar and one month of clean water to a child in the developing world.
3. http://www.yoobi.com Buy a school item and one will be sent to a US classroom in need thanks to the Kids In Need Foundation.
4. Buy an 8 piece COASTER SET ($20.00) from http://www.outofprintcloting.com and a book will be sent to an underprivileged community through Books For Africa.
5. Buy a clothing item from http://www.twiceaswarm.com and a new clothing item will be sent to a homeless services organization in the US.
6. Purchase a Give A Hoot Owl Pillow ($25.00) from http://www.willowcreekstudio.net and another will be sent to The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, or The Highmark Caring Place.