While it’s true you can read a book just about anywhere, there are SOME places where the whole reading experience takes on a new level of interaction and excitement. The next time you decide to read a good book try it…
- In a tent at night with a flashlight and your best friend.
- At the beach while sharing a sandwich with a seagull.
- Sitting under – or in – a tree at the park.
- On a train…preferably the POLAR EXPRESS.
- In a hot air balloon.
- While waiting in line to get a book signed by a famous author.
- In a time machine set for your favorite period in history.
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
- In a car wearing your favorite hat while driving through the PHANTOM TOLLBOOTH.
- In a castle dressed as a prince or princess while sitting atop a horse.
What is YOUR favorite place to read a book?